Friday, November 20, 2009
Tomorrow's another day, another craft sale. I'll be at the South West High School from 10a.m.-3p.m. Lately it's been quite chilly here in Wisconsin. No snow, but I'm sure there will be some for Christmas or even Thanksgiving. Snow is expected to fall next week. My kids are really excited, it can't come fast enough for them. We will be spending Thanksgiving with my brother and his family and my mom (my dad's out deer hunting.) Today is my birthday, so my husband and my kids are taking me out for supper, then opening up some presents. Until next time...
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Here are a few cute Christmas quotes I really like:
- Like ornaments, thoughts of special people brighten the season and warm our hearts.
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.
- I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying toys not included.
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.
- Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Well it's that time of year again. Start to bring out the Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations. Hang the Christmas lights on the house before the snow falls. Everyone's out buying gifts and family visiting each other from all over. This is also a good time for Bumblebeading. My items are really good for little teacher presents for the holidays, like my bookmark, or the wine charms. These items are good for relatives, neighbors, or anybody you want to send a holiday present to. My next show will be at South West High School on November 21st. Hope to see you there!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I have been doing some craft shows in the area. I did the Preble fall show, and today I did the Bay Port fall craft show. The craft sale today went real well, lots of buyers and vendors. In the mean time I have started to bead reader glasses. I bead the sides all with beads, and they are all different strengths for your eyes. I also am beading reader necklaces to go along with the reader glasses. From now on, I will try to keep my blog up to date. Until next time...