Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Ideas in the Works

All of the Christmas decorations are put away and I've been working on a few new ideas for 2010. One is wine bottle jewels that will dress up the evenings wine or champagne bottle and will compliment the beaded wine bottle stop. I'll post a picture soon and put them in my shop. Snow, ice and rain are forecast for the weekend so I'll be indoors working away. Getting my shows all in line for this year and looking forward to each one, the first I believe being at Bay Port High School. Just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for their support and sales as I start another year as Bumblebeading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YESSSSSSS! i started rocking out when I got here :D awesome and beautiful things you have here. Very niccccccce ;) i used to have music on my blog but it competed with my youtube :D
    Thanks for stopping by and please visit me again and I will do the same and i will put as a link and favourite you too.

    ReplyDelete